Suggested Applications: Ideal for complex, multi-piece assemblies. Bonds rigid materials including ceramic, chrome, fabric, fiberglass, glass, hard plastic, metal, and rubber.
- PROTECT: Work area must be protected from accidental spills.
- CLEAN: Surfaces must be clean, dry and free of grease and oil.
- PREPARE: Roughen smooth surfaces (using abrasives or sandpaper).
- OPEN PACKAGE: Remove Syringe. Turn syringe nozzle end up and pull plunger back slightly (1/8”). Allow air bubbles to rise to top. Snap off and save storage cap.Push plunger to dispense equal amounts of hardener and resin onto discard-able surface such as a piece of cardboard. Mixing paddle will pop out from plunger. Pull back plunger to stopflow. Snap cap back on.
- MIX THOROUGHLY: Thoroughly mix with paddle provided for two minutes until evenly colored.
- APPLICATION: Apply small amount of mixture to both surfaces and assemble parts immediately (product sets in approximately 30 minutes). Remove any excess epoxy immediately.
- CURE TIME: Usable strength is reached in 8 hours at 72ºF (22ºC). Cooler temperatures may require longer set time.
- CLEAN-UP: Attach nozzle cap and store in molded tray.
WARNING: Adhesive will not bond most polyethylene or polypropylene plastics.